Jamie Oliver is a celebrity TV chef and prolific author from the UK. He started cooking at a young age in his parents restaurant/pub and was first employed as a pastry chef.
- Name: Jamie Oliver
- Date of Birth: 27.5.1975
- Place of birth: Clavering, Essex, England
- Grew up in: Clavering, Essex, England
- Places of residence now: Finchingfield, Essex, England
- Started as a chef in year: Unknown but he started to cook in his parents restaurant/pub at a young age
- Restaurants owned: Jamie's Italian, Jamie Oliver's Kitchen
- Best known for: TV shows, Cook books, Restaurateur, easy to cook simple recipes
- Cooking styles: Organic, Italian, British
- Michelin stars: 0
- Net worth 2021: £300 million
Jamie Oliver rose to fame and fortune after releasing his first cook book. He was noticed by the BBC who then gave him a sart in television in his show "The Naked Chef". He is a big advocate for cooking recipes from scratch and helping kids to learn how to cook and eat in a healthy manner.