Ready in about: 20 minutes, Serves: 1
- 1 whole lobster (tail and claws will be used)
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- 1 tbsp. (15g) natural butter softened
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- Big pinch of paprika powder
- ¼ tsp. (1½g) thyme minced
- ¼ tsp. (1½g) rosemary minced
- 2 parsley leaves
- Prepare a large pot with boiling water that will accommodate the whole lobster. Add a table spoon of salt.
- Mince the garlic clove, thyme, rosemary, and finely chop the parsley leaves with the a sharp paring knife.
- Whisk the melted butter, thyme, rosemary, garlic, paprika, and parsley in a small bowl.
- Place the whole lobster inside your pot and cook for 8-10 mins.
- Remove lobster and serve with butter mixture.
- To eat: crack open lobster tail and cut down the middle with a sharp knife or kitchen shears. Crack open lobster claws and season with salt and pepper to taste. Apply butter mixture to taste and enjoy.