Ready in about: 3 hours 10 minutes for fast method longer for slow method
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 lb. baby back pork ribs
- Salt according to taste
- Spray the cooking surface of your slow cooker with cooking spray oil.
- Remove the ribs' inner skin (membrane/silver skin) and place them in the slow cooker. Discard the Skin.
- In a small bowl, mix the BBQ sauce, brown sugar, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper. Combine thoroughly and cover entirely with half of the sauce. Season the ribs with salt and pepper.
- Cover; cook on low heat range for 7-9 hours or on high for 3-5 hours. Freeze any leftover sauce for later use.
- When the ribs are soft and starting to fall apart, shift them to a parchment-lined oven tray (or baking sheet).
- Pour half of the slow cooker bowl's juices into the leftover Braised ribs with 1/2 of the sauce; grill for 10 minutes until the edges begin to char and crisp.
- Serve the ribs with the remaining sauce.