Ready in about: 35 minutes. Makes about 18 cookies.
- ½ cup (125ml) melted butter
- 6 tbsp. (90g) brown sugar unpacked
- ¼ tsp. (1¼g) baking soda
- 1¼ cups (195g) all-purpose flour
- 1 medium-size egg
- ½ tsp. (2½g) vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp. (45g) mixed nuts
- Preheat oven 350F/180C. Sift and mix baking soda, flour, and salt into the small-size bowl. Put aside
- Merge the sugar, butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. To the previous mixture, add an egg and beat until well combined. The mixture will become more viscous.
- Mix in the flour with a spatula. Using your sexy Damascus chef knife, chop the mixed nuts, add and mix nuts, gently fold. This will keep the cookies moist and prevent them from becoming tough. Allow 20 minutes for the dough to chill.
- Get 1 tbsp of the dough in your palms and roll before placing it in the prepared baking pan. Gently press. Allow about 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake for 11–12 minutes on the center spot. Allow to cool on a cooling rack.