Ready in about: 55 minutes, serves: 6
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 large bone-in lamb steak
- Ground black pepper and salt
- Remove leg bones using boning knife.
- Cut lamb into 4 steaks using Gyuto Knife in a single layer on a shallow plate. Marinate both sides of the steaks with olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Flip the steaks to coat both sides. Allow steaks to sit for approximately 30 minutes to absorb seasonings.
- Preheat an outside grill to high heat and brush the grill gently with oil. Cook steaks until the exterior is browned and the middle is slightly pink, about 5 minutes per side for medium.
- Rest meat wrapped in tin foil for 5 mins.
- Pre Cut with a slicing knife. Serve with your optional condiments.